Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MY OPINION

The thing about blogging is that you share what you read, what you have read or what you 've heard someone read. You can infer many things . Tell hat the charector is feeling. I think that bogging is a way to communicate your ideas or many other thing and etc.

My teacher, when it comes to blogging she is really strict because she grades them as if they are book reports. I want to pass so I just do it even when she nags me in advisory. More over any one ca blog about any thing they want to.

I would say if you have an idea or any thing positive you are able to write so that other people like Mr. levy can view. "GO MR. LEVY".

1 comment:

Jason Levy said...

Elle-
I hope that when you get to HS, you have teachers who "nag" you the way Ms. Johns does. Then you will know you are cared for, and being taught with high expectations. Thanks for the shout-out!
Mr. Levy