Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Yo girl I'm having mad fun"
Sheilah and her friend Cameron went to a party that night.
On Clay avenue. A boy name Andrew was having the party.
He always had a friend with him no matter what
and they seen Andrew with many boys an a couple of girls.
"Yo this party is live"
"I can't wait til the next one."
Sheilah is the type of young 16 year old girl who wants to go out and have lots of fun.
Andrew was the same old average boy who wanted every pretty girl who step foot on Clay.
Sheilah didn't know but she had it coming her way because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

2 comments:

Ceira said...

Hey Elle I really like your introduction for your short story
I would really want to finish reading the rest of your short story.
I know it's going to be great.

Ceira said...

I really like your introduction.
I would like to read the rest of your short story.
GOOD JOB