Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Reflection

The thing that made this election historic is that Barack Obama is an African American who ran for president.He is the first African American to win in the United States. I feel that Obama will keep his word when he says " the road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even in one term , but America, i have never been more hopeful then i am tonight that we will get there. I promise you we as a people will get there." I believe him when he sayed that. He sound true.

2 comments:

Ceira said...

I really like what you wrote in your blog.I like that you used Barack Obama words that he said in his speech in your blog. You are a great writer and I think you could be President of the United States of America. Good job and keep up the good work.

Jason Levy said...

Hi Elleshamma,

I really enjoyed how you provided a quotation from Obama's speech. That was a nice technique. Sometimes using the words of others to tell the story is a great idea!

Keep Blogging!

-Mr. Levy